If you require more than 5 hours, please contact us.
Consultancy time is sold in the form of credits, a minimum of 1 credit is required to be spent every time:
1 credit = 15 minutes.
Our consultants can cover a variety of subjects:
Independent Testing & Consultancy
Technical advice and support on a wide range of subjects within the Lighting and medical industry.
- Energy Efficiency and Performance including photometric performance , lumen maintenance, flicker, cyanosis observation index, photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) etc
- Environmental requirements including reliability tests for temperature, humidity and transport vibration requirements
- Photobiological hazards including LED blue light hazard assessment
- Safety standards such as EN 60598/62560/61347/62031 and equivalent IEC and UL standards – see attached PDF for examples
- Management of technical files and regulatory compliance aspects (see attached PDF) – this can be offered as a continuous support activity
- Technical Research Report assisting new development routes across a range of markets and technologies
- Patent advice, including support as "expert witness" in Patent disputes
- Key Component selection such as LED, driver, connectivity solutions including IoT upgrade
- Warranty and product lifetime advice
- Supply chain and component traceability guidance
- Regulation, which was never simple - will be made more complex as the UK heads towards Brexit and company’s sell more into global markets
- Bespoke tailored training, we can design and deliver technical training covering many areas of LED Lighting technology, test and measurement
Comprehensive product design services, we cover a range of applications including Indoor and Outdoor Lighting, we also cover specification intensive applications like Street Lighting, Horticulture, UV and Medical.
- Custom LED Light Engines/Modules
- On-board Drivers
- Internet of Things (IoT) – including wireless networks, embedded software and connected sensors – see attached PDF for example of offering
- Optics – reflector and lens based – including optical modelling and extension into lighting simulations
- Heatsinks and Thermal Optimisation, including 3D modelling and CFD
- Full turn-key Luminaire design
We have discounted rates when you purchase 4 or 5 hours at one time.
Consultancy time expires 3 months after purchase date.